Slavery and Human Trafficking Policy Statement
We expect everyone working with us or on our behalf to support and uphold the following measures to safeguard against modern slavery:
- We have a zero-tolerance approach to modern slavery in our company/ supply chains. The prevention, detection and reporting of modern slavery in any part of our company or supply chain is the responsibility of all those working for us or on our behalf. Workers must not engage in, facilitate or fail to report any activity that might lead to, or suggest, a breach of this policy.
- We are committed to training relevant employees in modern slavery, how to identify it in practice and how to respond.
- We will engage with our direct suppliers where possible to address the risk of modern slavery in our operations and supply chain.
- As part of our contracting processes, where we are able, will include a specific prohibition against the use of modern slavery and trafficked labour and an ability to audit the supplier’s company for compliance with this policy.
- Our recruitment procedures require employment and recruitment agencies and other third parties supplying workers to our company to comply with this policy.
We are currently developing our web site. Please bear with us.
Meet the Office staff.
Meet our office based staff Debs Cole (Business Development), Patricia Tadecicco (Accounts), Gwyneth Tobin (Procurement) and Michelle Marks (ICATS Trainer and Office Manager)