Wardle Painters ltd was formed over a century ago and has carved a reputation for excellence in the field of protective coatings throughout the united kingdom for companies ranging from small and local businesses to local authorities and to vast companies, for example within the oil and nuclear industries.
As a modern and safety conscious company we continually provide on-going specialist training for our operatives together with weekly performance reviews and external audits and our reputation for quality is matched by our distinct ability to complete projects on budget and within our client’s timescale/programme.
Our services are vast covering diverse industries such as highways, rail and underground, petrochemical, power and utilliities, industrial and commercial. Our accreditations, for which we are externally audited annually, reflect our reputation and capabilities within these industries.
Our services include:-
- Preparation by blast cleaning to SA2.5 standard
- Bridge and gantry maintenance painting and refurbishment
- Industrial tank and vessel painting and internal linings
- Industrial protective coatings
- Industrial floor painting and protection
- Airless spraying of high build epoxy coatings
- Internal lining if tanks and vessels
- UHP and water jetting preparation techniques
- Working at heights including IPAF, Cherry Picker and Bosun's Chair